We charge a small fee to pick up your boxes at your dorm room, store them for the entire summer, and return them to your dorm room next fall.
Why should you store your items with us?
- We have the cheapest rates on the market at $10/box for the entire summer (no monthly charges or hidden fees)
- We will show up directly at your dorm room to pick up your boxes
- At the beginning of next fall, we will also drop your boxes off directly at your new dorm room or off-campus house, so you don’t need to worry about transporting from your old dorm to your new one!
- Service: storage for your belongings (which you should package in boxes no larger than large-sized boxes: 18” x 18” x 24” maximum)
- Possible pick-up dates: Monday 6/3 (1pm-8pm), Tuesday 6/4 (8am-8pm), and Wednesday 6/5 (8am-7pm)
- Drop-off dates (start of 19F): Wednesday 9/11 - Tuesday 9/17 (classes start 9/16)
How to Reserve Your Spot
- Click here to visit our order form
- Fill out that order form
- Wait for our confirmation within 24 hours that your spot is reserved
After You Receive Our Confirmation
Venmo @BoxDropLLC the appropriate amount ($10 for each box you plan to store with us) by Saturday 6/1 at 11:59pm
If you are unsure of the amount of boxes you will need stored, you may Venmo just $10 by Saturday night, as long as the full amount is paid the day before your pickup date. Any orders unpaid partially by Saturday or unpaid in full by your pickup date will be cancelled and your spot will be given to someone else.On pickup day (6/3, 6/4, or 6/5): Respond to our delivery text that you will receive the day-of pickup by saying “READY” only when all of your boxes are fully packed and sealed. We will meet you at your dorm room, label your boxes, and take them to the storage unit where they will remain for the summer.